Monday, May 30, 2011

Watermelon Season

With summer coming, it usually means “summer food”.  One of our favorite foods is watermelon.  Dr. Min can’t get enough watermelon while carrying triplets! (yes, she’s pregnant!) 

I was reading my Health Magazine when a small article caught my eye.  It showed a watermelon knife and talked about how the inconvenience of cutting them isn’t an issue with this tool.  img87mI have to admit that I look at the tubs of pre-cut watermelon……..so much easier.  But then the price stops me.  Buying a whole watermelon is much more economical, and usually tastier, but then that “inconvenience” of cutting the darn thing is there. 

So maybe this watermelon knife is the answer to my problems?  Do any of you have one?  I’d love to hear your take. 

wm6

While we’re thinking about watermelon, what are your favorite ways to eat it?  Do you sprinkle or drizzle anything on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment